Our Australian Multi-Generational Puppies are $2500 for these litters. (see HERE). Check out our “ADOPTION INFO” Page for more info on these litters! Deposit to hold a puppy is $395. Deposits are non-refundable on condition that we have a puppy that meets your application specifications.* We DO ship/deliver for an additional $350 -$400. Please inquire for details. Feel free to email or call with any questions! Please feel free to browse through our website, read over our CONTRACT/GUARANTEE, and look at PICTURES!
*If you specify a color/gender/coat that we don’t end up having in our litter, you can come on your scheduled date if you like. If nothing else suits you, we WILL refund your deposit. However, if we have your application specifications, we will NOT refund your deposit.
Please note: TEL reserves first choose to retain a puppy(s) from a given litter for our program.
THE ADOPTION (PURCHASE) PROCEDURE:
- Please email or call us for an application!
- We will contact you with the acceptance of your application.
- Please send in your deposit of $395. (By check or Paypal)
- You will receive weekly updates about the puppies with pictures, and information about puppy preparation.
- When the puppies are about 5 weeks old, you are welcome to come visit us and choose your puppy! [We reserve the first right of choice]
- We begin potty-training at 4 weeks (litter/shavings)
- They begin to learn basic commands at 5 weeks!
- Crate familiarity begins at 6 weeks.
- Puppies are de-sexed at 7-8 weeks of age.
- Full balance of payment is due no later than 6 weeks, along with the CONTRACT/GUARANTEE signed. This includes both distance buyers & local buyers.
- We will continue to have pictures & updates. See our facebook page for additional pictures. Please feel free to contact us at any time for any questions you have along the way!
- At 8-9 weeks(dependent on de-sex date), your puppy comes home with you!
- Enjoy a lifetime of support from Trail’s End Labradoodles
YOUR PUPPY COMES HOME WITH:
- Vaccinations and wormings up to date
- $150 off Greater Portland’s Invisible Fence
- Free Puppy grooming at Oregon Dogs, Inc
- Blanket with mama’s smell on it for the puppy’s familiarity
- A 2-year genetic health guarantee.
- Puppy Registered with ALAA
- CLICKER TRAINING Kit by Katherine Pryor
- General Potty Training & “Bringing your Puppy Home” Tips
- Leash & Collar
- Puppy food to get you started out right!
- Both parents’ pedigrees (to use for registering your dog for CKC).
- Proof of parents’ health/genetic testing
- They will be well on their way to being potty-trained!!
- Desexed (want more info? Check HERE or HERE)